As one of Western Canada’s leading consultants in materials engineering, Levelton is proud to be involved in notable projects for assessment of deterioration, corrosion, chemical attack, and failure of structures. This Division’s comprehension of concrete and cement-based products, asphalt paving, aggregates, structural steel, coatings, timber, and composites has established a repeat clientele in Canadian and international markets. A large part of Levelton’s work relates to the assessment and rehabilitation of existing structures and the effective use of new and existing materials to achieve durability and extended service life.
Concrete Materials Engineering and Testing
- Service Life Modeling
- Structural Diagnostics, Repair and Rehabilitation
- Roller Compacted Concrete
- Advanced Concrete Technology
- Heavy Duty Pavements and Slabs
- Mass Concrete Thermal Properties
- Mass Concrete Thermal Mitigation Design
Corrosion Assessment and Prevention
- Ductile Iron Pipe
- Asbestos Cement Pipe
- Steel Pipe and Copper Tube
- Rigid Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Pipe
- Polymeric Tube (Cross-Linked Polyethylene (PEX) )
- Water and Wastewater Treatment Plants / Potable Water Storage Tanks
Aggregate and Rock Resource Evaluation
Quality Management Systems
Need something to take away? Download a copy of our brochure by clicking here.
Levelton has earned a solid reputation as one of Canada’s leading consultants providing technical excellence and premium service to its clients. We have had the privilege of participating in many flagship projects in BC, Canada and abroad. To learn more about our recent projects, click here.
Materials Engineering Careers
Interested in a Materials Engineering career with Levelton? Find all of our recent job postings here.