Levelton provides geotechnical engineering investigation, design, and construction services for challenging industrial, commercial, residential, marine, and infrastructure projects. Service offerings range from geotechnical site and alignment selection, to natural hazard assessment, to geotechnical engineering in support of civil and structural design. Typical project types include land development, infrastructure and transportation, foundation design, public sector institutional buildings, seismic upgrades, and port and marine developments.
- Dam Safety
- Site Characterization
- Retaining Wall Design
- Liquefaction and Seismic Design
- Ground Improvement/Densification
- Excavation Shoring and Underpinning
- Construction Field Review and Testing Services
- Quality Management: Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Slope Stability, Terrain Assessment, and Natural Hazard Assessment
- Foundation Design for Commercial, Industrial, and Marine Structures
Need something to take away? Download a copy of our brochure by clicking here.
Levelton has earned a solid reputation as one of Canada’s leading consultants providing technical excellence and premium service to its clients. We have had the privilege of participating in many flagship projects in BC, Canada and abroad. To learn more about our recent projects, click here.
Interested in a Geotechnical career with Levelton? Find all of our recent job postings here.