For many years, Levelton has provided efficient solutions for the ever-changing environmental issues and regulatory challenges facing industry, government, and the general public. The Environment Division specializes in the physical and chemical sciences and the processes that effect land, air, and water.
- Air Quality Assessment, Modeling, Monitoring and Permits
- Quality Assurance Plan for Air Monitoring
- Stack Emissions Testing
- Visible Emissions Training
Soils and Water
- Site Assessment and Remediation
- Erosion and Sediment Control Plan Development and Site Supervision/Monitoring
Environmental Health and Occupational Exposure
- Health Risk Assessment and Workplace Health and Safety
- Indoor Air Quality
- Hazardous Building Materials and Assessment
- Radon Assessment
Software and Web Services
Need something to take away? Download a copy of our brochure by clicking here.
Levelton has earned a solid reputation as one of Canada’s leading consultants providing technical excellence and premium service to its clients. We have had the privilege of participating in many flagship projects in BC, Canada and abroad. To learn more about our recent projects, click here.
Interested in an Environmental career with Levelton? Find all of our recent job postings here.